Legends of Aethereus First Impressions

Alright, Legends of Aetheureus. This is a game that's still in development by ThreeGates Studios, and it's a game I also backed on Kickstarter back a while ago. What attracted me was the idea of how the combat works, they were going for a skill-based game like Dark Souls, and I really enjoy Dark Souls so I backed them on this one. They also promoted a highly customizable crafting system for everything, and great multiplayer action.

So, what am I thinking of the work they've done so far? Well, the crafting system is quite nice, lots of customization options and such. They've done a good job with it already, and I'm sure they'll continue to work on everything as release comes closer. Combat is well on it's way, skill really does help when it comes to fighting enemies. The stats you gain actually make you feel stronger, rather than as though you could finally just keep up with tougher enemies. As of now it still needs more polishing but I'm sure it'll be an amazing combat system when ThreeGates is all done with it.

So, my first impression of this game, it's looking good so far! If ThreeGates keeps up their good work then I'm sure we'll have a great game on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment