Next Gen Consoles

Alright, so we've got the XBox 1 and the PS4. Well, there's the Wii U but nobody really thinks about it too much. I'm really hoping to see a lot more stuff come onto the Wii U over the next year though.

So, right now I'm liking the PS4 better. I don't really care for any of the exclusives coming to the XBox 1, and the PS4 exclusives catch my eye more. I think the only XBox 1 exclusives I'll care about at any point could possibly be the Halo games, but even then I'm not too sure about that. The price tag does help a little bit right now as well, since I can't afford to be spending much. I may end up getting an XBox 1 at some point if the line-up starts to shape up, but for now I don't really have any reason to.

Now, about the rest of the games for next-gen consoles. Watch Dogs is something I'm really looking forward to! It's the kind of game I've been thinking about ever since I've started gaming, an open world modern game. The new Final Fantasy XV also looks pretty interesting, I'm looking forward to see how SE does with this new entry in the series. The two MMO games, Tom Clancy's The Division and Destiny, I'm thinking it will be good for a lot of fun with friends. These kinds of MMO games are what I've been hoping to see ever since I played my first MMORPG, Dark Age of Camelot. Ah, good old times.

I'm really quite excited for the games coming out next-gen, as these are the kinds of games I've been desiring to see come out of game companies! Now that we have the technology, the capability to create the games is here, and I'm definitely way too excited for this! I can't wait to play it all, and I'm looking forward to everything that will be created in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment